Go Back   Pathways of the Soul » Psychic Soul » Paranormal Happenings
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-05, 03:11 PM   #1
differentgirl
Path Walker

Default Do Spirits/Ghosts Come and Go?

Do you know if spirits and ghosts come and go or are they with us the whole time?

I am not sensing anything in my home right now. I have been saying prayers each night out loud and also used holy water and sage last week.

Can they come and go when they have a mission or are they there all the time and granting my wish for them to be in silence?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

DG
differentgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-05, 02:01 PM   #2
OrpheriŽl
Pathwalker

In our many incarnations on earth we get to know thousands of people. Not all of them are always incarnated at the same time we are. Some of these numerous friends you make over time do off course like to check up on you now and then.

So yes, if you allow it, there will often be someone close by.
OrpheriŽl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-05, 03:53 PM   #3
differentgirl
Path Walker

Default Allow it?

Dear Orphiel,

If I allow it they will stay? If I simply as the spirits to leave, will they do that? Is it only when we allow ourselves and allow the spirits to stay that they do?

Sometimes I feel a presence when I did not allow it and so this is why I am confused if they are always with us or not and also how to control the enviroment if I don't want the company....

Thanks,
DG
differentgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-05, 05:56 PM   #4
OrpheriŽl
Pathwalker

Itís not just about consciously allowing entities to hang around you. If you are of like mind and emotions you will attract them, since just like us, the seek like minded persons, or maybe more correctly, persons with a similar energy. In other words, subconsciously you allow them to be near you, because your energy field matches theirs.
In that case wanting them to leave is the first step to getting that done, and the second is not to give them what they are after.

Also, receptive people can be easier influenced to change their energy, by physical and non-physical beings.

Anyway, friends that you have made in previous or future incarnations wonít stay around you for long, they have their own matters to attend to. ( :
And all other people and entities that are around you, are there because of a conscious or subconscious permission.
OrpheriŽl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-05, 08:41 PM   #5
quinte
PathHelper

Hello Differentgirl,

Quote:
You remarked:
Sometimes I feel a presence when I did not allow it and so this is why I am confused if they are always with us or not and also how to control the enviroment if I don't want the company....

Basically what is occuring is that you are aware of energy. The outcome to your question will be determined once it is realized what this energy is you sense.
For if one claims to ďfeelĒ spirit, one merely is admitting to the sensation of an energy field that not necessarily belongs to oneself. This energy field would be different to that of oneís own in order for it to be distinguished. It thus would not be an energy belonging to the self, but indeed to that of another. This brings us to another chapter entirely in that we need to fathom the various sources of energies we are able to ďpick upĒ.

The problem that arises from this situation is that we then also need to be able to determine the source of the energy. This not always is such an easily accomplished task Ė for indeed, it requires some practice. A good place to commence would be to attempt to differentiate between the nuances of the energies felt.

The various energies we are able to acknowledge could be that derived from spirit. Within the realms of spirit further distinction can be made between evolved spirit, spirit guides, and earthbound spirits. A rule of thumb towards the identification of spirit energy would be to determine the emotional result ensuing from the contact. The energies of evolved spirits, of loved ones in spirit and of spirit guides would always leave us feeling invigorated, inspired and uplifted. Earthbound spirit may present themselves to us in both positive or negative manner. Great caution however also must be practiced in that one often ďreactsĒ to the sensation of spirit with own emotion, perchance with fear, with negativity or with trepidation. When we speak of the emotional tendencies we experience, we must ascertain that it are not our own emotional reactions, but indeed the emotions directly resulting from the influence of the energies that intermingle with our energy field.

The other instance involving the energies received or felt (sensed) could possible be those of a fellow human being. Let us not forget that we are (incarnated) spirit too, and quite capable of allowing our own energies to visit those of a fellow human being. We do this via thought. The mere act of thinking of another could already enable them to sense our energies. As you likewise may sense the energies of someone who is thinking of you.

So, you see Ė should you be sensing a presence, it needs to be determined whose presence it is you feel. Those believing in Spirit Guides will know that spirit guides will never interfere with our daily lives, unless they have been specifically asked to come forward. You may have inadvertently requested their guidance, which has prompted them to remain by your side. But even they will back off following your request for them to do so. Those following the religions and beliefs of Spirit Guides would attest that one remains with one particular spirit guide throughout their lifetime, whilst other spirit guides may come and go during the duration of oneís lifetime, as required and when needed.

Should you feel that the energies lingering about you are those of another person, then all you need do is to sever the psychic chord binding them to you. Each time one thinks of another, a psychic link (chord) is established. The more frequent the thought, the stronger the link becomes. In order to sever such a link, it suffices to stop thinking about that person. You may also find yourself ending the link, only to have it reestablished again and again. In such a case, the conviction that their energies cannot meet with yours again will work wonders Ė if indeed you yourself can manage to stop and arrest all thought of the person. Remember, your energies are yours Ė for you to hold and to manage as you yourself feel fit. No one has the right (and indeed the ability) to force their energies upon you, if you do not wish for it to occur. Your knowledge (conviction) that this is so, will manifest your wish for it to be so.

In Peace,
quinte
Do you have registration or login problems, queries, or simply need a helping hand to find your way around the site? Please drop us a message in the Feedback/ feedback and Assistance forum, so that we are able to help you. (Guests may also post messages in this forum)

Prefer a custom made avatar?
Send your photograph to my e-mail - so I can insert it into your profile for you. (no need to worry about size).
quinte is offline   Reply With Quote